I'll be your host for FuckUp Night (or F.U.N. for those with delicate sensibilities) in Ybor next week.
What is it? Well, here's the description from the Facebook event page:
FuckUp Nights is a global movement where stories of failed projects are told, questioned and celebrated.The speakers for this edition are...
Heard enough success stories? FuckUp Nights are raw, authentic and liberating stories told by stellar people who fucked up royally in business at some point in their career. Three or four speakers will share their story, including what the project was, what they did wrong, what they learned from it, and what they'd do differently.
Learning from failure
Oh yeah, and drinking some beer
What’s your story, Tampa Bay?
- Joy Randels - Founder and CEO of NewMarket Partners
- Joey Redner - Founder, Owner and CEO of Cigar City Brewing
- Ian Beckles - Former NFL player, Founder of the Ian Beckles Foundation, Flavor of Tampa Bay, and Orange 62 Training.
- Michelle Royal - CEO and Founder of RIDG (Royal Innovation Design Group), a visual facilitation and graphic recording company
- There will also be an "open mic" that will allow you to share your own personal fuckups with the crowd!