Friday, September 11, 2009

A short conversation that occurred just before this video was shot

"Big day today, huh? Wow! Working with Robert Deniro!"

"Yeah, I guess I can see why you would think so. But not for me. You see, I'm the director and I am going to handle this like any other shoot. Because when it comes to the actor-director dynamic, it doesn't matter if it's Marlon Brando in 'On the Waterfront', some boob in a community theatre production of 'The Music Man' or Robert DeNiro in a commercial for Fox; an actor's job is to follow the lead of his director. I'm sure a professional like Mr. DeNiro understands that dynamic and as such, he will respect my vision and follow my instruction as given. I expect...and demand...nothing less."

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Ha! Nicely done, Clark.

my captcha today: expolaya

That's funny.