Saturday, May 21, 2011

A little bit of self-pimping

I know sports is not a passion for a lot of people who read this blog (actually, it could very well be the most important thing in life to every single reader of this blog; I really have no idea how to read or interpret my stats). But just in case you're interested, even though I haven't been with SB Nation-Tampa Bay for some time now, you can read my sportswriting exploits over at RawCharge.com, dedicated to coverage of the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning.
The other day, Yahoo! Sports wildly popular Puckdaddy blog gave me a little shout-out (getting my name right!) and a link back to one of my articles, which was nice.
It's a pleasure to write for a great site staffed by great people and it's not too shabby to write about a team doing as well as the Lightning. 

My recent stories published at Raw Charge:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

**WOOT** ... !!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Karen : )