Here's an idea: let your Facebook timeline do your thinking for you! You're staring at it all day anyway. Have your "Friends®" tell you what to do via telling you what they're doing!
Here are actual updates from my® timeline and the costume ideas they inspirated.
"So I rescued this little bat this morning. He or she is taking a little rest while we wait for the rescue lady to come check him out. His head is about the size of a dime."
- Find a bat.
- Make him bite you (this should be easy, especially if you rub yourself all over with some rotting fruit).
- Assume the radioactive powers of the Bat and patrol the night streets of Golem City! Or become a baby Dracula with a dime-sized head.
- Trickety Treat!
"Roaring Lions, Spinning Wheels, Are You Ready For Thrills and Chills?"
- It's a game or something.
- I don't know.
A PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE COMPLAINT ADDRESSED TO SOMEONE WHO INCONVENIENCED YOU
- Label an inflatable sex doll to represent what it is that annoyed you. In this case, "Safety of others; specifically motorists and pedestrians who might benefit from knowing that a train was coming".
- Have angry, violent sex with it.
- Repeat a gazillion times or until someone shoots you in the face.
- Knock knock! Who's there? Candy!
FOOD SOMEONE ATE
- Stand in the middle of some green fabric.
- Turn around in a circle as many times as it takes for the green fabric be all around you.
- You did it right if nobody gives a shit, just like how people reacted to this status update that inspired the concept.
- Thick or threat!
|"Get your hands off me...or all over me. Whatever. Halloween!"|