Wednesday, February 03, 2016

An event I am NOT hyping

(WARNING: Actual participants not nearly as adorable as those pictured)

I know I've been using this space a lot to plug my comedy show appearances, so the fact that I'm writing about an upcoming event is not unusual. But in this case, I'm not suggesting you attend, I'm merely informing you that this exists because I'm kind of blown away that it does.


International Tribal Meetup Day
for followers of the "Return of Kings" blog, written by Daryush Valizadeh, an advocate for "men's rights" and a proponent for legalizing rape who refers to women as "the enemy".
(No links to the source material because I have no interest in contributing to any increase in that site's traffic, but here's an article about it. Feel free to Google it if you want more info but don't blame/credit me. And take a shower afterward.)
Saturday, February 6, 8:00 PM
Curtis Hixon Park, Tampa

That's right, the creepy guys who usually congregate in the woods or in public restrooms are coming out into the daylight... for a little while. There, they will approach one other and exchange passwords, like a couple of spies in a movie...

In this case, the exchange is as follows:
"Do you know where I can find a pet shop?"
"Yes it's right here." (The organizers actually included instructions to not go to a pet shop, like they're dumbasses who might forget about raping, deciding to go buy a gerbil instead)
After which, they scurry off to the real, secret location of their circle-jerk/"bitches ain't shit" rally.

They're taking all these security measures because in spite of this being something they sincerely believe in, these shittly little cowards are afraid of being exposed in public for it.

Now, I can't go to Curtis Hixon Park on Saturday because I have previously scheduled engagements that day. But if I could, I would go down there and when I got asked "Do you know where I can find a pet shop?", I would reply (loudly), "HEY, THIS GUY WANTS DIRECTIONS TO THE PRO RAPE MEETING! DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE PRO-RAPISTS ARE GATHERING? HEY, WHERE ARE ALL THE RAPISTS GETTING TOGETHER TO BITCH ABOUT BITCHES AND MAYBE DO SOME RAPIN'?"
Because, you know, I like to help.
I'd also take lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures and share them online. I think that would be a different kind of helpful.

This is also supposed to happen in several different areas, not just in Tampa. If you're so inclined, you might want to find out if one of these is scheduled near you so you can help too! Or at least know where a good chunk of your local rape fans are so you can avoid that area.

No comments: