Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I amused the QB Killa

Warren Sapp is a former defensive tackle for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and a future NFL Hall of Famer. The "QB Killa" as he is known, was the most ferocious and destructive player on a defense that was feared throughout the NFL for years and that led the Buccaneers to victory in Super Bowl XXXVII over the Oakland Raiders in 2003.
And this is a very brief conversation I had with him on Twitter (translated to non-Twitter English) the other day. It started when
Donte Stallworth said "How a person masters his fate is more important than what his fate is."

Warren Sapp: How do you master FATE?? Please tell us?
ME:
With my hands...oh wait, master FATE, not...never mind.
Warren Sapp: LMAO (Laughing My Ass Off).

This was easily the highlight, the pinnacle of my Twitter career. Although there was the time my lifetime crush Sheila E said "lol (Laughing Out Loud)... very cute." to me in response to some silly remark I made...on Valentine's Day...

Okay, making Warren Sapp laugh is a distant second to that. But still.

No comments: