Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Late addition to the show calendar

Monday night, I was doing the Spike on the Mic Show and I started getting a bunch of messages on my phone, all telling me that Steven Lolli wanted to get in touch with me. He's a comedian on a national tour who will be in town Friday night. We played a short game of phone tag and as it turns out, his host/opening act had a family emergency and wasn't available. Would I be interested in filling in? Of course I would! So now I'm a part of this...
I'm really looking forward to this. Carrollwood Cultural Center is a beautiful venue and my buddy Tyler Horvath is part of the show. Plus, I've never hosted an event before so this is an evolutionary step for me. But who cares about that? It should be a lot of fun for you so I hope you can make it out!

High Class Poverty Tour
with Steven Lolli
Friday September 18 8:00 PM
Carrollwood Cultural Center
4537 Lowell Rd.
Tampa 33618

Tickets range between $17 and $23 and are available by calling the Center at (813) 922-8167 or visiting CarrollwoodCenter.org.


No comments: