Wednesday, April 25, 2007

iHate My iPod

The funniest (heh-heh) thing happened tonight. I had (giggle) plugged my iPod into my computer to upload some new media and when I came back to see how it was going, I (chuckle) looked at the status bar and thought "My, that's odd...I shouldn't have quite that much storage space left". But guess what (ha ha!)? When the update was finished and I went to access the new stuff, well, that (HA HA HA HA!) was the only thing on there. AT ALL! EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?! GONE!!!! HA HA HA HAAA!!! ISN'T THAT FUNNY?!?!? GYAAARRRRGHHHHH...

Sorry about that; my brain just exploded a little bit.

Say what you will about cheap crappy AM portable radios, but I've never heard of one losing a couple thousand songs and videos.

No comments: