Monday, May 04, 2009

This time, I knew what to do

The 23-Year-Old came home from going home last night. I'm not sure how that works. I think E = MC2 factors into it somewhere. At any rate, I was ready when I picked her up at the airport.
First of all, I made sure to bring my bullhorn. Did I mention previously that I have a bullhorn? Oh yes, I have a bullhorn.

I pulled up at the arrival area where she was waiting with her luggage and announced, "Yay! My mail order bride from Slovakia is here! The best $700 I ever spent on the internet! You're even prettier than your picture on the web site, but where's your cowboy hat? Oh well. I sure hope you like kids, 'cause you're going to have lots of 'em."
Someday, for her sake, hopefully, she will learn to make better choices than trusting me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nowthat sounds like a fun thing to do!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, why do you torture that poor girl?

Unknown said...

I don't know. It's fun.