Sunday, May 03, 2009

This week's Clarketplace item

Awesome Facebook updates! - $10 (Tampa)

Reply to: sale-dgfy5-1153011030@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-05-03, 9:46PM EDT
Facebook is the most popular social networking site on the internet. With over 2 billion new users signing up every single day, it's only a matter of time before most of the people you know will be online and checking you out. Unfortunately, far too many Facebook users have lame status updates: " is watching television", " is syncing a new iPod", " is selling a bucket of scalding hot water on Craigslist". B-O-O-O-R-ING!! Is that what you want the people you dated in high school to see when they find your page? How about the people you DIDN'T date? Yeah, I don't think so either. Wouldn't you rather have them see something like...THIS: " is backstage with the Rolling Stones...again", " is deciding which Ivy League university to turn down", " is getting tired of taking late night phone calls from Barack Obama".

This could be YOUR life!! For only $10, I will update your Facebook status once a day, every day for a full month, more than enough time to impress just about anybody. And since you're not writing these updates, you can truthfully lay the blame elsewhere if somebody figures out that they're not entirely factual. You can't lose!
So what are you waiting for? Start (virtually) living the life I've always dreamed of! Cash, checks, money orders all ok. FREE DELIVERY!
Location: Tampa
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


LAST WEEK'S ITEM: None
So, no responses (duh).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't need your services now that I realize I can do that myself.Why didn't I think of cheating about my life,on Facebook?

Unknown said...

Seriously, Denis? I need a gig!

CCJJ: I'm willing to bet I'm a better liar than you are.