Sunday, December 21, 2008

TampaBLAB loves me!

Unsolicited love and pimpage from John F:

"Clark’s a character.
There we go, I said it. I went right to the point of Ridiculously Inconsistent Trickle of Consciousness: Clark Brooks is a character and worth your time..."

Awww! And I love the 'BLAB right back. It's a collection of really great blogs (plus this big, dumb purple one) that cover all kinds of subject matter. I'm thrilled to be a tiny part of it and looking forward to the eventual inclusion of other worthwhile blogs (such as this one, this one and this one).

1 comment:

Johnny Fonts said...

Two of three of the new blogs you mentioned were added. The "Historic theaters" blog is more of a static web site than a blog (something that would be updated).

Keep up the good work, clark!