Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get your face in place

When Jessie Stehlik first told me about the opportunity to get a professional headshot, I was naturally intrigued. "But how are you going to make it look like an accident?," I asked. Then she explained that she was talking about
"Faces of the Community", a project that celebrates local citizens and businesses and benefits Tampa's Urban Charette. Even though I've done some acting, I've never had a professional headshot before. Well, I sort of did, once, a long time ago. But I'm sure that portions of my head, specifically portions that might be photographed, such as the face portions, have changed, possibly even relocated, since then. She also explained that besides the photograph, you also have the opportunity to share a story with a Tampa historian and that the stories and photographs will be displayed in upcoming exhibits.
There are still opportunities to participate. Today, as a matter of fact, there are openings between 2:00PM and 5:00PM. Contact Jessie at studio@stehlikphotography.com or
(813) 695-2441 or just stop by Tre Amici @ The Bunker, 1907 19th Street North in Ybor City.

No comments: