Monday, July 27, 2009

This blog is...

...until further notice, pending The Powers That Be at my current place of primary employment figuring out a way to deal with a thief within the company, other than giving that person a week off while simultaneously destroying any shot I might have at worthwhile free time or anything remotely resembling a social life by having me fill the gaps in the schedule. The alternative solution is me finding other primary employment, the pursuit of which is about the only worthwhile activity my new schedule allows.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

*gasp*

you mean I have to find an alternate form of entertainment...? Unacceptable!! That'd be like if my favorite coffee shop closed for the summer!

Oh...wait...

Unknown said...

*thud*

This is major suckage.And feel free to quote me,if you so choose.