Monday, March 14, 2011

Muffin update: woops!

I've been a little baffled that small donations haven't been coming in. I understand as well as anybody and probaby better than some that times are extremely tough and good people who may want to do something good by contributing to campaigns like this simply can't. But I thought surely they'd toss a buck or two my way and I wondered why that wasn't happening. Well, yesterday I was poking around on my Relay For Life page and noticed that it's not set up to accept donations smaller than $10.
Well, nobody reads this blog because they think I'm really smart
So here's what we can do:
  • Go to your local Amscot or similar check-cashing establishment that offers free money orders.
  • Get one for whatever amount you like.
  • Mail it to me at: 3655 Coopers Pond Drive, #202, Tampa, FL, 33614
  • I'll handle it from there. You'll get full credit and entry(ies) into the gift basket drawing.
  • You can also send checks the same way and skip the Amscot (your loss though; they hand out Tootsie Rolls by the handful!)

We've got some work to do folks. We've been stuck at $342 all weekend and time is slipping away. Upward and onward to muffin glory!

No comments: